Monday, April 15, 2019

The Journey Begins...

Hello! In just a few short days, I will begin the adventure of a lifetime. Upon beginning my academic career at Western Kentucky University, I dreamed about the day when I would get the opportunity to travel abroad during my student teaching semester. Luckily, that time has come. Soon, I will be traveling abroad to student teach at Colegio Real Monasterio de Santa Isabel in Barcelona, Spain. I am so ecstatic for the opportunities that I will be able to take part in during my time abroad.

Through this trip abroad I am hoping to gain experience with teaching English as a second language in an international classroom. I cannot wait to see the ways in which education values, techniques and curriculum changes across a variety of areas and countries. I am a firm believer in education equity and will always search for ways to further my understanding of every whole child and I believe that this is a great way to start! I cannot wait to begin my journey and believe that this will be an amazing, once in a lifetime, opportunity. I look forward to sharing my journey with you and the adventures that I choose to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment